: KoShEr Crackers : : KoShEr Crackers :

Its not what I expected..

I liked the humour you had going in the past, but I understand as we move on into the future you look to present new and entertaining topics..But signs of racism and sexism are not what we are looking for..I suggest you turn it around and go down a new path, or you'll just be looking for more low scores.

Their will always be fans, just I hope you listen to the more intelligent ones..because one day, the younger and less wiser people will grow up :)

I was never a fan of NY but I enjoyed watching your flash's occasionally...I wish for you too look into your reviews and revise your writing in your story's..

Anyways, keep animating..

CLATOMIC part3 CLATOMIC part3

I love it..

The actual animation of the clay is a little bland but it fits the style perfectly.. You have got a rare voice talent and thats what making these so awesome to watch. The only thing I miss is Hugo :(.....WHy?!1 Why did he have to concentrate?! JUST STEP IN THE POO!!!!!!! *Runs off into the wild*

Anyways..I miss hugo..Great claymation..Can't wait for more!

SwitchBladeTalk: Patriots SwitchBladeTalk: Patriots

man...

Something I have learned in media arts had finally been proven to me...a human mind can look at a still talking image for about 15 seconds before dozing off :P

SwitchBladeClock responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked it!

Bullet Bill Bullet Bill

Haha

Wow, I like the game just I get a headache from everything going by so fast :P..

Trampoline Gadget Final Trampoline Gadget Final

424!

after a few minutes I finally figured out that you have to move the mouse to bounce it >_< anyways 424 was the best I could do :)

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

wow

dude that thing is so fun, i decided to spend alot of my time to make a song, i think it sounds pretty cool.

9-----0-3122---7-------2311------------------11-120--6--720