: KoShEr Crackers : : KoShEr Crackers :

Its not what I expected..

I liked the humour you had going in the past, but I understand as we move on into the future you look to present new and entertaining topics..But signs of racism and sexism are not what we are looking for..I suggest you turn it around and go down a new path, or you'll just be looking for more low scores.

Their will always be fans, just I hope you listen to the more intelligent ones..because one day, the younger and less wiser people will grow up :)

I was never a fan of NY but I enjoyed watching your flash's occasionally...I wish for you too look into your reviews and revise your writing in your story's..

Anyways, keep animating..

CLATOMIC part3 CLATOMIC part3

I love it..

The actual animation of the clay is a little bland but it fits the style perfectly.. You have got a rare voice talent and thats what making these so awesome to watch. The only thing I miss is Hugo :(.....WHy?!1 Why did he have to concentrate?! JUST STEP IN THE POO!!!!!!! *Runs off into the wild*

Anyways..I miss hugo..Great claymation..Can't wait for more!

SwitchBladeTalk: Patriots SwitchBladeTalk: Patriots

man...

Something I have learned in media arts had finally been proven to me...a human mind can look at a still talking image for about 15 seconds before dozing off :P

SwitchBladeClock responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked it!

Scylla and Charybdis Scylla and Charybdis

Hmm

Hey man u used 3 half-life 2 songs, i dont know if thats legal, but yea anyways great movie.

Does Your Dog Bite? Does Your Dog Bite?

PINK PANTHER!!!!

AHA, thats joke is from the pink panther right? that was so funny when i first so it, but this ins't as funny, but other people will like it.

Desolation Introduction Desolation Introduction

Awsome Job

Dude your on the right track, keep on it.

the purple nurpels the purple nurpels

Hey!

I watched ur video like ur msn name said to, and thats a awsome movie... When mine comes its gonna look like crap lol.

QtipClock responds:

nice nice

arfenhouse teh movie too arfenhouse teh movie too

Unfuckinbleavafukinble

FUNNY ASS!
And Ragnarok Ruined You I Bet Because The Friggen Virus Right?

Deep Fried, Live! #7 Deep Fried, Live! #7

Very Good!

Hahaha i laughed my ass off. Good job, i liked the music and how it fit right in with ur animimation. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see your next episode!

Mystic Spaceship Part 1 Mystic Spaceship Part 1

Yawn

Your movie is like, way to big, i hate waiting this long god, make it shorter or something cause it took to long to download.

LeninsTomb responds:

omigosh like totally way too long, y'know what i mean becky?